We offer the following facilities:
- a concourse gallery with café-bar
- a 220 seat auditorium/events hall with additional mezzanine gallery space along the rear wall, flexible staging & matching seating, backed by a professional lighting and sound system
- an upstairs dance/small-performance studio with fully sprung professional dance floor
- an upstairs gallery/workshop space with associated spot-lighting
- three meeting rooms for group use
- lift access to all areas
Insurance: We hold both Public and Employer Liability Insurance.
Access: There is dropping off space to the side and rear of The Cut. There are lifts from the entrance to the Concourse and then to all floors.
Wheelchair: There are wheelchair spaces in the auditorium. Please let the Box Office know when you book if you need a wheelchair space.
Changing Rooms: We have 'theatrical' changing rooms for performers.
Concessions: Children below age 16, Adults over 60, students and unemployed pay less for their tickets. We reserve the right to ask for proof.
Box Office: The box office is open from Tuesday to Saturday from 11am - 2pm. You can pay cash, by card or cheque. Telephone 0845 873 2123.
Students in Full Time Education: Concessionary tickets for theatre and dance events may be booked subject to availability. Car Parking: All cars must use the town car parks that are clearly marked. New Cut is residential parking only.
Auditorium: 220 tiered seats, disabled access, removable stage area, full lighting and sound set up.
Studio: the region's largest dedicated dance studio with top of the range Harlequin sprung dance floor system. Wall mirrors and tracked drapes also create three rehearsal space options. May be hired by dance footwear or bare feet users.
Media Centre 32 seater conference room.
Kiln Room 24 seater conference room.
Hopper Room 16 seater capacity conference room.
Barley Room: 8 seater capacity consulting room.
Audio and visual equipment on request.